2009. november 5., csütörtök

200. bejegyzés

Ezt is megértem, el sem hiszem, hogy eljutottam kettőszázig.

Unbelievable, incredible!
Well, what can I tell?! I am lost, but should I care? Should I have to pay attention? Heck not, bastards are those who likely to read my every line, my every single thought. Do you still believe that I am special? Think again! Are not you look for something completely different? Something still and traquil. I am ridiculed, am I not? No reparteee, no cotradiction. No place to them. Do not be a fool! My gullibility is enormus, I accept every single emotion, every single pause. The yardstick is ample, no chance to fullfil mine. What would the point to appear her birthday part? I still own her this present. It was my idea. However, it does not matter anymore, does it? I am out of the circle and I claim that those who contradict me would be an idiot and do not know me at all. That person should be hanged!

Marvellous, is it not? Seeing innocent people moving upstairs to the gallows... I would like to make these steps. I do not see the point in this. Do you? Three-times screwed, no revenge, just the disappereance of self-esteem. No trust to no one. I am an idealist. I do believe. I am loser!

I am but a beggar before beauty

Nincsenek megjegyzések: