2009. június 29., hétfő

Lelkiismeret-furdalás után önvád

Does happiness own a meaning? Can it be comprehensible if you do not have somebody to share with? Ghastly minutes, hours and days. And she is in silence. How long can I bear it? Not long, not anymore.

I have a hunch that I will spend my birthday in loneliness. It was too slopy to be true.

Well, what can I say? Everything cannot happen in one month. It would be too easy, too simple. As soon as I got out of the issues, I acquired another one. I have given a good going-over to the flat at Szeged. It was repellent to do so, however, I have fed up with the dust and the dirt.

1 megjegyzés:

Blue Lotus írta...

aki mindenkit ellök magától, egyedül marad. ez ilyen egyszerű. amíg magával van elfoglalva, képtelen másokat megérteni...és neki is adnia kell, azért h kaphasson.
anyway, ha van kedved kicsit filmezgetni v vmi, még mindig ráérek holnap v holnapután ;) bár most teljesen elérhetetlen vagy :P